What are your shipping rates?
Shipping is calculated at checkout and varies depending on where you live within US and Canada.
We ship in custom-designed boxes made especially for plants. We think you'll love your unboxing experience and hope you'll share it with us on social media - tag us @bloomineasy on Instagram or Facebook!
How long will it take to get my order?
Under normal circumstances, it takes an average of 5-7 business days to carefully process your order and deliver to your door; where you live may also affect the time it takes for your order to arrive. Our top priority is that your plants arrive in good condition, so we may delay shipping due to weather conditions or other factors. We will do our best to keep you up to date on anything out of the ordinary such as shipping delays.
Where are you, and where do you deliver?
We are located in Abbotsford, British Columbia, and we deliver within Canada, coast to coast. For orders within the United States, we have a US fulfilment partner that ships out your order. We currently do not ship internationally.
Our mailing address is 34825 Hallert Road, Abbotsford, BC V3G 1R3, attention Marketing Manager.
How do I know if a plant can grow where I live?
- You can find your plant hardiness zone at this great resource from Landscape Ontario.
- A plant's hardiness rating (the minimum temperature it can be exposed to) pertains to plants in the ground, not those in containers above ground. If you plant in containers, be sure to bring them indoors after they go dormant in the fall, or plant them in the ground at least six weeks before the first frost.
- Sometimes deciduous plants will die back to the ground during winter. This is common for many Canadian regions where it gets very cold. If your plant appears dead in spring, give it some time to grow back from the ground in late spring/early summer.
- Stress from late frosts can cause die-back of fresh growth. This is a common occurrence in regions where it can get below freezing in spring and summer. If this happens, trim back any dead stems to encourage the plant to recover.
- If you purchase a plant that is rated for higher minimum temperatures than your area, please know that your plant is not likely to survive the winter. You can find your plant hardiness zone at this great resource from Landscape Ontario.
My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
If your plant arrives damaged, please send a picture of the damaged product and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order and we will get back to you as soon as possible. In the unlikely event that your plant is severely damaged during shipping, we will offer you a refund or a replacement.
Why did my plant arrive without flowers?
Don't worry, if the plant has flowers in the picture, but doesn't when you open that box that is perfectly normal. Either it isn't the right time of the season for your plant to flower, the plant dropped its flowers during shipping due to a bit of stress (which is also normal), or you bought a plant that doesn't flower and is grown for the beautiful foliage. Packing, shipping and planting is stressful for plants, but they will recover and thrive once again after planting, proper attention and care, and a bit of time. Be sure to read the info on your tag or on our product page, or watch our videos, or sign up for our free care reminders. In every place we will describe what to expect from each plant and how to help them live their best lives in your outdoor space.